Womens Fashion

Thursday 17 March 2016

Leather Jackets!

The past couple of posts I have written have been about some form of vintage look as I sort of went off in a tangent. But as promised in my Satchel Bags post, I said I would do leather jackets. Also if you haven't seen that other post, go and check it out! Anyway, I decided to write about leather jackets because quite frankly, I love them and they honestly look so fashionable, depending on if you get the colour right compared to your outfit.

So with the first leather jacket I found is a tan/brown sort of colour. My opinion this is the nicest jacket there is, but that is just my taste. This sort of colour can practically go well with any colour of trouser and is at it very best with a white T-shirt underneath. This is what I mean:
Although this isn't a very good example, considering it only has one sleeve (it does look rather nice though) it still is a very nice colour and can go well with black trousers, supporting my other idea of it going well with almost any colour or shade. 

 Next is an original biker jacket, that can basically come in different sort of shapes, sizes and patterns. Although it is mainly used for motorbikes, if you get the right design, it can be worn for an every day use! 
 This picture is a very good example of what I am talking about, as you can quite clearly see the pads on the arms for protection from crashes, but with the scarf included and the zips that are with it, really makes it look very fashionable!

Last but not least is a leather, long jacket. Although it doesn't sound familiar, you will definitely recognize one of these. They can vary in length but typically go down to your knees or mid-thighs. These are the sort of jackets that only really suit tall men, I could be wrong but I have only really seen tall men wearing these. Here is an example:
   Yes, this picture makes it look quite dull, but there are a variety of colours to choose from, but you just have to find the right one!

Once again thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing this Post, for more men and women jackets, please check Fashion Jackets

    ReplyDelete