Womens Fashion

Saturday 5 March 2016

Mens Forward Messy Hair

I have decided to have a little bit of a change in this blog, it won't just be clothes, it will also be hairstyles and cuts too! In every hairstyle post, I will leave a picture and a tutorial too! I will also tell you what products I recommend and use for myself to complete the hairstyle!

So to kick off this new idea I will be starting with the hairstyle I like and do on a regular basis. It is a messy look that goes forward mainly just above your eyebrows. it can be very neat too if you want it for going out for dinner, or just generally going out! So to complete this look, I use these products:
  •  Matte and Messy Wax by Loreal Paris - I use it because it has an amazing hold to keep your hair looking good throughout the day!
  • Silvikrin Classic Hairspray by WELLA - This also has a very good hold after you have completed your look!
These products are all you need to complete this messy style!
  1. Make sure your hair is damp, almost on the verge of wet.
  2. Apply the wax, bringing your hair forward to however long you want it over your face.
  3. Use a blow dryer to give it a bit more height and bringing it forward again.
  4. Hairspray it, and adjust any little details that will make it neater if you want!
That is all there is to it! To make this hairstyle even better, I usually ask for a grade 1 undercut and leave it quite long on top! Here is an example of what it should be like:

It doesn't entirely matter if it isn't exactly like this, as the hairstyle is unique to you and your head shape! Please leave a comment on what sort of hairstyle I should do next, and/or if I should carry on doing this! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment