Womens Fashion

Friday 11 March 2016

Mens Backwards, Long Hairstyle!

I have been getting a lot of views recently on my hair tutorial blogs, so I will be writing today about either leaving your hair to flop backwards, or brushing it back to give it a comb-over sort effect. So let's get into it! All you need is:

  • A hairdryer 
  • Wax - for this I like to use Urban Fudge Matte Wax as it has an excellent hold.
  • Hairspray to finish it off
How your hair should be cut; I would usually ask my hairdresser for a grade 1 undercut, this gives a really nice hang-over effect if you want your hair floppy! 
These are the steps you need to take:
  1. Starting with damp, towel dried hair, blow dry your hair up a little and backwards, givng a hang-over at the back. 
  2. During this process, brush your hair back the same way you are blow drying your hair.
  3. If you just want a floppy hairstyle, don't go any further, just apply A LITTLE bit of hairspray. 
  4. Get your wax and use your fingers then essentially brush back your hair, as I said before, I like to use the Urban Fudge wax as it gives it a brilliant matte finish, and gives your hair a lot of texture.
  5. Hairspray your hair, making any little adjustments you may want or need.
Here is an example of what it should be like: 


I also just wanted to point out, that the second models suit is very nice, and the colours really do match and suit the hairstyle he has.

So that is all there is to it guys! It is a pretty simple, but effective hairstyle! Please share and comment! Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment