Womens Fashion

Sunday 6 March 2016

Shoe Recommendations

Today, we are on the topic of shoes. They may seem irrelevant to whatever outfit you are wearing, but some people don't realise how important shoes are when matching them to whatever clothes you have on. For example, you wouldn't wear sandals with a tracksuit? You need to name sure your shoes match the same clothing genre as your outfit. I recently bought some brown, smart, casual shoes. And these can go well with with any colour of skinny jeans from black, pale or just dark blue! They are very good for going out with and help make me feel better looking!




I also think suede shoes that go up to your ankle are very nice! They both suit men and women and just generally can go well with almost anything!


Another brand that has recently caught my eye are timberland! Once again can suit both genders and look so nice! A drawback for this though is that timberland are very expensive, depending on what shoe or boot you want. But if you are looking into nice pale boots for your jeans or leggings, these are the things you need!

Something that some people are keen on but I'm not to sure on are the Nike Airs... They may be good for sport but going out on a nice meal or somewhere worth dressing up for is a no no. Last year I went to a wedding, and there was a kid there, all dressed up in a nice navy blue suit and waistcoat and tie. Until I looked at his shoes... He was wearing the Nikes... My respect levels went downhill as soon as I saw them...



Thank you once again for taking time to read my blog! I hope you are all having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment