Womens Fashion

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Mens Satchel Bags & Messenger Bags

I have recently been scrolling through the internet, looking at the latest fashion. Then, I came across something that really quite caught my eye. Mens messenger and satchel bags! So I went into further research and it was definitely at the top of my 'must buy' list. The sad thing is I already have gone and ordered one... But anyway, here are a few colours and designs I found to do with these fashionable bags!

The first on my list is the one that I fell in love with the most. It is a tan/light brown leather satchel bag that had 'buy me' written all over it. I really think it would look amazing with a leather jacket the roughly same colour as the bag. Here is what I mean:


Another thing that also caught my eye is a small messenger bag that lets the strap sit firmly on your shoulder. As I mentioned it is reasonably small so it wont fit loads of things in it, but it can be handy, practical and in general, quite fashionable.

That is sort of it to the bags. There are all sorts of bags similar to this but there are so many to go into great detail in. On the next blog, I will be talking about leather jackets, as it can be related to this sort of retro style. Make sure to comment, and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment