Womens Fashion

Sunday 13 March 2016

Winter Coats & Beanies!

Although it is coming to the end of winter in the UK, I thought I might as well write about the very fashionable, and stylish winter coats that have really caught my eye! I preferably like the cotton ones with buttons, that range in various different colours. My favorite is a navy blue coat with black buttons! They all look insanely nice, especially with beanies and scarves alongside it. With the navy blue coat, a red patterned scarf and light grey beanie will look absolutely amazing! Here is an example of what I am talking about:
This is the sort of coat I am on about, that looks extremely nice on men in the winter!

as mentioned earlier, beanies go very well with these coats, but just in general look really good!:

Another accessory that was mentioned at the beginning of the blog, was a scarf. Combining all of these together makes an amazing winter outfit! Here is what I mean:
All of these accessories and clothes together make the perfect winter look! Thank you again for reading, and comment any ideas you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment